28 January 2013

Hansel and Gretel

On Sunday, the weather was shit so we were lazy. We stayed in, I read a lot. Played some video games. Went for a walk to see Jason and Carly's place as we are thinking of moving into a place very similar and went to the movies from there.

We had planned to go see Gangster Squad in the Royal Club. The Royal Club is this cool thing that they have at the movie theatres here. You get to sit and watch the movie on a reclining lazy boy, a blanket, and a waiter. Gangster Squad was no longer playing in the Royal Club and we really wanted the experience so we saw Hansel and Gretel. It was a lot better than I expected but we were sitting way too close. The fight scenes were so disorienting that close, but now I know where a good place is to sit.

I'm off to torrent Gangster Squad and start my Monday. Goodnight Canada. 

No comments:

Post a Comment