25 December 2013

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas from Taiwan!

It is officially Christmas day in Taiwan, so merry christmas to all! I was originally very scared that Christmas would be really sad, being so far away from family and friends. And while it is hard to be away during the holidays, I'm not as sad as I thought I would be. Not nearly as sad as I was last year at least. Regardless, I miss all my family and friends and wish a Merry Christmas to everyone!

Rick and I had a traditional Christmas morning. We sat down in front of our tree and opened our gifts. Now I am having hot chocolate with marshmallows and eating breakfast. Later I have three classes, we still work Christmas in Taiwan. But they are three of my favorite classes and coteachers so I don't mind! 

Love you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment