2 January 2014

Xin Nian Kuai Le!

Happy New Year! It is officially 2014! Rick and I spent the days prior to new year's eve being sick so we were planning on staying in. But on new year's eve, my fever had decided that three days was enough and had left.

We went to our friend's apartment to watch fireworks from his roof and enjoy some food. Since that night, my sickness changed to me losing my voice. Rick says I sound like an old man, so that has been what 2014 has been like for us so far. We are back to work today. I am not looking forward to it with my voice the way it is but I know my students will get a kick out of it.

Our New Year's was pretty low key this year. We are looking forward to finishing work in a few weeks and coming home. 28 days left for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment