23 February 2013

Fourth and Final Day in Taipei

ZOO DAY! We went to Taipei Zoo. It was a perfect day for it, the weather wasn't amazing so that meant it wasn't super busy. I have never enjoyed a zoo as much as I did the Taipei Zoo. It was like being in a jungle. All of the animals were so active, it was crazy. Usually when you go to a zoo, the animals look sad and tired so you feel bad for them. These animals were all awake and running around. Before this day, I had never seen a lion, a tiger, or a jaguar moving around but Taipei Zoo changed that for me.

Some of my favourite pictures of the day:



The elephants were swaying at the same pace, putting their trunks up in the air together. It was like being in the Lion King! Made my day.



We were planning on going to the Maokong Gondolas afterwards but we were both so tired, and then I started to feel sick so back to our place we went. We decided to go out for dinner for Valentine's Day as the  day before we just went to a night market. But of course, after dinner we went to the night market for our favourite desserts.


And so ended our four days in Taipei. Until next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment