8 March 2013

What do you say?

We have found a place! Originally we were going to put an offer in at an apartment that we saw a couple days ago but neither of us felt right about it. Something just didn't sit well with the place we had seen. So yesterday we had two hours to spare between our workshop and classes and we decided to spend it looking for an apartment. We tried a new area that we hadn't checked out yet by Rick's regular school.

Finally, we found our home. It was perfect. We knew as soon as we walked in and looked around that the place had to be ours. An hour later and I signed the lease with the keys in my hand. Today is our cleaning day and hopefully we finish at an okay time to start moving some more stuff in. We are very excited but also very sad. The dorms have been fun, while also frustrating at times. But I really do enjoy the company of the people we live with and it will be sad to not always see them. But I am also very excited for us to live on our own.

After being so excited about signing the lease, I went to my regular class and I was given THREE more that start next week. It was a really good day! Two of them are kindergarten beginners so they will be aged 3-6 and this will be their first time learning English. Therefore I will be their FIRST EVER foreign teacher. I have heard horror stories about kindy classes cause they are so young and crazy but I can't help but be excited!!! My other new class is a beginners class so they will be at the same level as my kindergarten classes but they will be around 7-10 years old. Also very excited!

I officially have the same amount of regular classes as Rick but more hours than him! Hahaha I knew that bachelor's degree would be good for something

No comments:

Post a Comment