22 April 2013

Scooter Time

Rick and I are both officially scooter owners. My first day of scootering was scary but an experience. Its exciting and terrifying at the same time. Today I will be following Sam to Nan-Kan. Wish me luck.

Once I can get the pictures off my phone, I'll post some pictures here of my scooter and Rick's as well.

ALSO. On an unrelated topic, if you're reading this blog and you have ANY questions or comments at all. Feel free to post on the entries! I would love it if someone could benefit from this blog who is considering coming to Taiwan. Because I know that when I came here, I was reading every blog I could and I had so many questions for the writers but there often wasn't a way to get into contact with them. So please, leave a comment! Ask questions, we would be more than happy to answer any!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Melissa, I tried leaving a comment here last night but not sure if it went through so I'll try again. I stumbled across your blog while Google'ing info on Gloria English School and am so appreciative of your entries sharing your experience there! My husband and I are contemplating a move to Taoyuan fomr the US and are looking into job/teaching options. Would you be willing to answer some questions via email? Is this is the best email to reach you at? acoupleintaiwan@gmail.com

    Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete