20 February 2014

Routine

Life is pretty much back to normal for me here in Canada. Living at home, I am back working at Great Wolf Lodge, and hanging out with my friends. Only thing that is missing is Rick. Some days, it is easy to not see him but I am always reminded of how much I miss him whenever I send him a message knowing that he can't respond for at least eight hours because he is asleep. What scares me is that even though we have been talking at least twice a day, some things are still hard without him here. We went from seeing each other all day every day for over a year to talking on the phone twice a day and texting in between. This scares me because soon he will be leaving the comfort of a friend's couch in Taiwan to actually start his travels. On February 26th, he leaves Taiwan. He comes back to Canada on April 3rd.

I've been thinking a lot about this blog and how much I actually enjoyed writing in it, and whether or not I should continue to write in it. Or maybe if I should start a new blog, we really aren't a couple living abroad anymore. We are now half a couple living abroad and half a couple living in Canada. Lots to think about.

For now, I have my routine here. Work. Hanging out with my mom. Watching my favourite TV shows. Babysitting Aberdeen. Cuddling Atlas. Hanging out with Saher. Planning our next vacation! Repeat. 

I leave you with a picture of my soon to be goddaughter (Aberdeen) and my baby Atlas:

Cutest freakin' kids alive

No comments:

Post a Comment