3 June 2013

Updates

It has been awhile since our last post but it feels like not a lot has happened and yet we have been so busy. Rick and I are both at full schedules now, so we have a lot of busy days. I'm actually at 23 hours while Rick is at 20.5. Our Wednesdays are both so full and my Saturday is exhausting but it is definitely worth the money. Starting this week I got from 10AM to 7:30 PM on Saturdays, four different classes, it will definitely be a tiring day.

The heat is getting to be a lot. I'm told it is going to get hotter so that makes me super nervous. We're pretty cheap with our air conditioning but we recently bought a fan and it makes a huge difference. The fan is a lifesaver!

My parents come to visit in less than two weeks so we are super excited about that! We have lots of fun days planned for when they get here. We're going to go to Green Island for a few days, a day trip to Sun Moon Lake, some day trips to Taipei and who knows what else. So there will be lots of blog posts then.

Lately we are just in a routine of teaching and relaxing. Trying to save money to pay off my student loan back home. But we have had a couple of really fun days. We spent one day at Tiger Head Mountain. Its located in the town we live in but it was a super fun day. Also we went to Shihmen Reservoir in Longtan and Hsinchu on another day.

Blog posts coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment